It’s Thanksgiving week! And here at Real Simple Mama, what better way to give back to my parenting community than with free ebooks!
I’ve made all of my parenting ebooks free to download from November 20-24; that’s right, you can pick and choose one, some, or all of my ebook titles:
- Real Simple Motherhood: The Fourth Trimester (compilation of most of the other books below)
- What Do I Really Need for a Baby? A Real Simple Guide to Newborn Gear
- What Happens to my Baby After Birth? A Real Simple Guide to Newborn Medical Procedures
- Happy Healthy Baby: A Real Simple Guide to Newborn and Infant Care
- An Introduction to Healthy Baby Sleep
- What is Babywearing?
- Disposables or Cloth?
- Breastfeeding or Formula?
- Weaning Your Breastfed, Bedsharing Child
That’s nine ebooks! All for those who are expecting, or who have a baby to care for.
I don’t make any money off of my books this week, even though they’ve taken hundreds of hours to research and compile. These are the books I wish I’d had when I was first pregnant and raising my babies!
So please share this article, or the link to my amazon author page, so that together we can help as many parents as possible! My goal is to make all moms and dads feel encouraged, confident, and educated in everything from newborn care to weaning.
Thank you for your support, and Happy Thanksgiving!